Who is Jesus? Let us reintroduce you.
The Book of John Study is a six-week journey through the Gospel of John. In this study, we ask the hard questions, dive deep into who He says He is, and get to know Jesus all over again.
This is the perfect Bible study to do with a small group, a few friends, or on your own! We know you'll feel more empowered to study and understand Scripture and who Jesus is after doing this FTG study!
YOU WILL FIND:
- Interactive Guided Prayers in each chapter
- Notes Space to process with Him and your small group
- Reflection Questions throughout each chapter
- 155 full pages
- Sleek cover
- Workbook Style
- Perfect for a personal devotional or a small group study
- Going through John with a small group? Order 10 or more and automatically get 10% off at check out.
SHIPPING & RETURNS:
- Please note that all items are considered final sale. Returns and exchanges will not be accepted.
- For questions, please email email@example.com.
I loved this!
I loved being able to read through the book of John and having this Bible study to help!! I wish they had one for the other Gospels!
Book of John
I did this study with some girls and we loved it. It was a great way to bond and express vulnerability with each other!
Such a sweet study!
I bought his study to do with a friend. We are both in college she’s is a freshman and I’m a junior. It’s been so sweet to do this study with her and we are both learning. I love the podcasts that go with the study and the perspectives. The book of John is highly studied and I really enjoyed seeing the kindness of Jesus that is highlighted in this study. I highly recommend for both high school and college.
Such a great guide through the book of John. It’s nice to get different perspective and outlook on what John was speaking into us through his chapters. Great for group sessions!! Podcast is amazing too!!
Definitely a must need
It really helped me open up about my true feelings instead of suppressing them. Doing this alone or even with a group girls is beneficially growing your relationship with christ.